Compensation claims can take several months from start to finish, sometimes longer. The right injury solicitors in Leith can help you make a stress-free claim if you have been injured in a non-fault accident. With over 15 years of experience, Accident Advice Helpline are the right choice.
Accident Advice Helpline are experienced in all types of accident, including those involving pedestrians.
Accidents involving pedestrians can be extremely serious. While a lot of accidents are caused by vehicles, some accidents are caused by the behaviour of the pedestrian. Here are a few tips to stay safe.
- The simplest way to stay safe is to pay attention. If a car mounts the pavement to park either stop or give them plenty of room.
- Don’t walk out in to the road, even if it’s just the kerb, without checking for oncoming traffic.
- If you listen to music, don’t have it so high that it drowns out the noise of traffic around you.
- When crossing, try to use pedestrian crossings and always make sure all traffic has stopped before you step out.
If you have been injured and you believe injury solicitors in Leith can help you, talk to the friendly advisors at Accident Advice Helpline.
About Accident Advice Helpline
When you call Accident Advice Helpline our advisors will give you the best help and advice possible. They can give you an idea if your claim will be successful and also an estimate of your possible compensation.
- You are eligible to receive compensation if someone else was at fault for your accident.
- You must show that you visited a doctor to have your injuries treated.
- You must start your claim in time. You have a maximum of 3 years.
We like to keep your inconvenience to a minimum, unlike some injury solicitors in Leith. We can handle most claims over the phone and our advisors will complete all paperwork for you.
We also work in partnership with some of the most reputable solicitors in Scotland. Not only will you get the best legal advice, but they all work on a no-win, no-fee* basis as well.
How to find the best injury solicitors in Leith
To find out more about the services offered by Accident Advice Helpline, just call and discuss your accident with an advisor. Your call is free if you use a landline, on 0800 689 0500, or to call from a mobile, the number is 0333 500 0993.
So why not call and talk to Accident Advice Helpline today if you’re looking for experienced injury solicitors in Leith? We may be able to help.
Date Published: 8th January 2014
Author: David Brown