Horse riding injury solicitors in Lasswade
Are injury solicitors Lasswade wanted as you were injured while horse riding in Lasswade and you are now seeking compensation for these injuries? Though most of the people of Lasswade are either retired or they go to Edinburgh to work, over here you will also find a pub, an alpine plant nursery, a golf course and horse riding stables.
Looking for injury solicitors Lasswade?
Lying between Loanhead and Dalkeith, around 14½ km (9 miles), to the south of the city centre of Edinburgh, on the River North Esk, in Midlothian, Scotland, is the village and civil parish of Lasswade. Lying to the north east of Lasswade is Melville Castle. Lasswade probably gets its name from the Old English for læs, which means meadow and from the word (ge)wæd, which means ford.
If you injured yourself while horse riding in Lasswade, you could get compensated for these injuries, under the following conditions:
- You needed to get medical treatment as you injured yourself while horse riding in Lasswade
- Some other person was the cause of you getting injured while you were horse riding in Lasswade
- You injured yourself while horse riding in Lasswade within the past 3 years
Tips to help you ride your horse safely
- If you are an amateur, ride only on terrain that is open and flat or in a monitored horse riding area.
- All your riding equipment should be properly secured.
- It is important that you wear a horseback riding helmet and not just any helmet, but one that meets the right safety standards.
- Stunts and jumps require riding skills of a very high level, so if you do not have these skills, do not attempt these. If you are attempting these, be sure that it is under strict supervision.
- Never ride a horse if you have consumed alcohol, you are taking medication or if you are tired.
- If you are a novice rider, be sure that you get lessons from experience instructors.
- It is important to inspect all your riding equipment before you go horse riding, to ensure that the equipment is not damaged.
- You should wear clothes that are comfortable, but you should not wear very loose clothes.
Injury solicitors Lasswade for horse riding accident?
Did you injure yourself while horse riding in Lasswade? Talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking injury solicitors Lasswade and you can reach these experts in injury compensation at the number 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile phone, dial: 0333 500 0993.