Walking injury solicitors in Landford
Do you need injury solicitors in Landford to help you seek compensation for injuries you sustained while walking in the area? You could have been walking on the roads in Landford and you might have slipped or tripped or fallen down. As such, you could be eligible to seek compensation for these injuries, under certain conditions.
Seeking injury solicitors in Landford?
If you were injured while out walking in Landford, you could get compensated for the injuries that you sustained in the following circumstances:
- You were injured due to the fault of some other person;
- Because you were injured, you needed medical treatment; and
- You were injured within the past three years.
Tips to help you walk safely on the roads
- If you are going for a long walk, be sure to drink a good deal of water.
- Wear walking shoes that give firm support to your feet.
- Do not go for a walk when it is too hot outside.
- If you have been inactive for some period of time, it is important that you start going on short walks first and then gradually move on to taking long walks.
- If you have to go walking in the hot sun, be sure to put on sunscreen and wear a hat, protective clothing and sunglasses.
- If you plan to go for a walk at dawn or dusk, in the night or in conditions where the light is poor, wear bright or light colours so that you can easily be seen.
- Obey the signals and cross at marked crossings.
- Always be sure to walk on paths or sidewalks.
Injury solicitors in Landford for walking injuries
Were you injured while out walking in Landford? Call Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking injury solicitors in Landford. You can reach these experts in injury compensation by calling 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 10th January 2014
Author: David Brown