Beach injury solicitors in Lancing
Are you looking for injury solicitors in Lancing to help you seek compensation for injuries you sustained at the beach? There is a shingle beach at Lancing with great stretches of low water and clean sand. Also, lying to the south of the coast road is Widewater, a rare brackish lagoon.
Seeking injury solicitors in Lancing?
Use the compensation calculator if you have been injured in Lancing to get a rough idea of the amount of compensation that you are likely to receive for the injuries that you sustained. This calculator is available online at the Accident Advice Helpline website.
How to stay safe at the beach
- Be sure that you never make the mistake of going alone to swim.
- Read and follow all the safety signs that are present at various spots on the beach. These signs will help you identify safe spots to swim at the beach and will also help you in avoiding potential hazards.
- If you notice that someone is in trouble, do not attempt a rescue all on your own. Immediately alert a lifeguard.
- If you are in trouble while swimming, instantly stick your hands in the air and scream as loud as you can for help.
- If you plan to hire any kind of equipment to use at the beach, be sure that you hire it from a reputed provider.
Injury solicitors in Lancing for beach injuries
Were you injured while at the beach in Lancing? Are you seeking compensation for these injuries? Call up Accident Advice Helpline if you are in need of injury solicitors in Lancing. You can reach these personal injury claim experts by calling 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile phone by calling 0333 500 0993.
The patron of Accident Advice Helpline is Esther Rantzen. She is a media personality and long-standing advocate of consumer rights in the UK. Watch her video to see how our no win no fee*, no fuss service could help you.