How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Making a claim in Knightsbridge

    If you live in Knightsbridge, London, you may be searching for a firm of injury solicitors in order to file a personal injury compensation claim. It may be that you have been injured in an accident that you can prove was in no way your fault.

    You usually have three years from the date of such an accident in which to file a personal injury compensation claim, but there are some exceptions to this rule. If you’re interested in making a claim in Knightsbridge and you want to find out more about obtaining compensation, why not contact Accident Advice Helpline today?

    Making a claim in Knightsbridge

    When people search for personal injury lawyers in Knightsbridge, it’s normally because they’ve been injured whilst in the area. However, at Accident Advice Helpline we assist claimants from all over the United Kingdom.

    If you live locally, or if you’ve been hurt elsewhere, you could still be eligible to make a compensation claim with us so it’s well worth seeking legal advice.

    Food poisoning abroad

    If you develop food poisoning while on holiday abroad, you may be able to file a personal injury compensation claim if you booked your package holiday with a UK tour operator. You may have been on an all-inclusive package holiday, for example, and your holiday could have been ruined because of food poisoning. Every year, many British holidaymakers come back to the UK with horror stories about their illness.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Bacteria proliferate in hot climates, and one of the problems facing people who book all-inclusive type holidays is that the buffet-style food can be left out for hours. Sometimes hot food is mixed in with the food that has been allowed to become tepid, and this can cause food poisoning.

    If you contracted food poisoning after eating at your hotel, then it is likely that a number of your fellow holidaymakers did too, and on your return to the UK you may all be eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim against the tour operator.

    However, if you had food poisoning after eating at a local restaurant, you would not be able to claim compensation from the tour operator and it may not be worth your while to pursue such a claim. You would need to speak with an expert solicitor with knowledge of the country you visited for advice.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline

    If you want to find out more about making a claim in Knightsbridge, contact Accident Advice Helpline today. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or from a mobile call 0333 500 0993 and we’ll be happy to help.

    Date Published: 4th January 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.