Have you been injured and someone else was to blame? Then you need injury solicitors in Kirkintilloch. You could make a compensation claim and Accident Advice Helpline have the experience you need.
As with all areas of the UK, Kirkintilloch has many cyclists who enjoy the surrounding scenery. Cycling is usually safe, but if a cyclist is struck by a car, the injuries can be life-threatening.
There are a few things you can do to prevent an accident and try to limit your injuries.
- Always wear a well-fitted cycling helmet. A helmet which is too small can be just as bad as not wearing one at all.
- Wear light or reflective clothing at all times. At night this makes it much easier for other vehicles to see you.
- Keep your lights in good working order at all times and always use them at night.
- Use cycling paths wherever these are available.
- Stick to the rules of the road no matter how tempting it can be to weave through slow moving traffic.
If you are injured and were not at fault, then injury solicitors in Kirkintilloch can help you.
Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline offer free, no-obligation claims advice. This also includes an assessment of your claim by one of our friendly advisors. You just have to confirm a few points.
- You must be able to show that you were not at fault for causing your injury or accident.
- You must confirm that you consulted a doctor and that they treated your injuries.
- Generally you have 3 years to file a personal injury compensation claim. For an industrial injury or illness you have 3 years from the date of your diagnosis.
Once we have confirmed that you can use the services of injury solicitors in Kirkintilloch, we can start your claim should you wish to proceed. Accident Advice Helpline always work on a no-win, no-fee basis so there are no upfront fees to pay.
Get more information about injury solicitors in Kirkintilloch
If you have any queries about your potential personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline and speak to an advisor. Call free on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or call us on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. You can also text us. Just text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and an advisor will give you a call back as soon as they can.
You don’t need to spend a long time searching for injury solicitors in Kirkintilloch. Just talk to Accident Advice Helpline now.
Date Published: 4th January 2014
Author: David Brown