Stand-up paddle boarding injury solicitors in Kingsbridge
Do you want to talk to injury solicitors in Kingsbridge as you were injured while stand-up paddle boarding in Kingsbridge and you are now seeking compensation for these injuries? There are lots of things to do and see in Kingsbridge – vineyards, surf shops, water sports, a farmers market, scenic hiking and walking routes, a thriving arts and crafts community and even stand up paddle boarding.
Require injury solicitors in Kingsbridge?
Located at the north end of the Kingsbridge Estuary, in Devon, in the district of South Hams, UK, is the popular tourist hub and market town of Kingsbridge. Kingsbridge is a combination of two towns, Dodbrooke and Kingsbridge. Since many centuries, the main market town of the area has been Kingsbridge. Kingsbridge gets its name from an ancient bridge that had been built to link Chillington and Alvington, two royal estates.
By using the compensation calculator, you would be able to get a rough idea about the compensation that you could get for the injuries that you got while stand-up paddle boarding in Kingsbridge. This calculator can be found on Accident Advice Helpline’s website.
Stand-up paddle boarding safety tips
• Be very honest to yourself about your ability to swim. This honesty could save your life.
• If you are weak at swimming, be sure to always wear a life-jacket as you never know when you could fall in the water.
• Never ever make the mistake of leaving your board.
• If you happen to lose your paddle, make use of your hands to paddle your board to get your paddle. This is a better option to swimming, especially if you are a weak swimmer.
• Have a leash on the paddle, a good thing to have in case the board gets away from you.
• It is best to paddle upwind first as it is tougher to go down wind.
• If you want to stand-up paddle in saltwater, make sure that you first ask the locals and surf and kayak shops about where it is safe for you to do so and what tips they might have to help you stay safe and enjoy as well.
Injury solicitors in Kingsbridge wanted?
Were you injured while stand-up paddle boarding in Kingsbridge? Are you seeking compensation for these injuries? Call up Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking injury solicitors in Kingsbridge and you can get in touch with these personal injury claim experts at the number 0800 689 0500 or from a cell phone, call them up at the number 0333 500 0993.
Road Traffic Accident stats for Devon
Date Published: 27th December 2013
Author: David Brown
Category: Legal Services
Personal Injury Solicitors in Kingsbridge
Accident Advice Helpline: Kingsbridge
Contact UsPhone: 0800 689 0500
|Monday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|