Expert injury solicitors in Kilkeel
Do you think you require the services of expert injury solicitors in Kilkeel because you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault? You don’t actually need local solicitors to help you. You should contact us at Accident Advice Helpline instead and find out, in the first instance, if you have a valid claim to make.
Looking for injury solicitors in Kilkeel?
Located in County Down, in Northern Ireland, is the civil parish, town-land and small town of Kilkeel. The name Kilkeel is derived from the Irish Cill Chaoil, which means church of the narrow or narrow church. Kilkeel is one of the primary fishing ports on the coast of Down. The harbor of Kilkeel is host to one of the biggest fishing fleets in all of Ireland. Ruins of a 14th-century fort and church can be seen in the town of Kilkeel.
Talk to the personal injury claim experts, Accident Advice Helpline if you are keen on getting compensated for the workplace injuries that you got in Kilkeel. The patron of Accident Advice Helpline is the celebrity UK TV presenter and UK champion of consumer rights, Dame Esther Louise Rantzen, CBE.
Tips to keep you safe at your place of work
• Ensure that you have been well trained to do your job in the right way.
• Wear the appropriate gear that is required for you to do your job. Eg. Gloves, safety glasses, hats, reflective vests, etc.
• Be sure that you are well aware of what is safe and what is unhealthy at your workplace.
• First aid equipment should be close at hand and you should be trained on the use of this equipment.
• If you are handling chemicals ensure that you never store them in containers that are used to store food and drink.
• Be sure to properly read the labels of the things that you are handling.
• Be aware of the emergency response procedures of your place of work.
Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now
Call or text us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time to find out how we can help you with your potential claim for personal injury compensation.
Our freephone number, to ring from a landline, is 0800 689 0500. To call us from a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993. Please leave a message so that we can call you back if no one is free to take your call.
If you would like us to call you too find out how we can help you move your claim forward, just send us the text message “claim365” to 88010.
Why not contact us now and find out if you have a valid claim to make?