Have you been involved in a motorbike accident that wasn’t your fault? Seek expert claims help from injury solicitors in Jevington
Motorbikes are one of the most dangerous forms of transport. Motorcyclists remain vulnerable to being seriously injured if they are involved in a collision involving other vehicles.
The design of motorbikes means that they are manufactured to accommodate high speeds and with aerodynamic construction in mind, not necessarily the safety of the rider. Motorcyclists can travel at high speeds with just a protective layer of leather and a safety helmet to prevent serious injuries. Unlike other vehicles, motorbikes don’t have impact protection systems such as inflatable airbags, seatbelts or safety harnesses to ensure that the rider isn’t flung off the bike.
If you have been involved in a motorbike accident and been injured as the result through no fault of your own within the last three years, then you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim using Accident Advice Helpline’s injury solicitors in Jevington.
Motorcycle safety is paramount to ensure that the likelihood of being injured seriously in the event of an accident is reduced as much as possible.
- Always wear an approved safety helmet, even on short trips, and ensure that it is securely fastened. It is illegal to ride without one.
- Always wear protective clothing, especially on the torso, to protect the body in the event of a collision or fall. Leather clothing is the best for protection.
- Always wear sensible footwear to protect the ankles and feet from damage in the event of a collision or fall.
- Maintain your bike and regularly check that the lights, brakes and tyres are in good order.
- Wear a reflective tabard to be seen by other road users. Many motorcyclists aren’t seen until it is too late and are knocked off by heavier road users, such as HGVs.
- Keep your lights on, especially in poor weather, to increase your presence on the roads.
Making your injury claim using injury solicitors in Jevington
Call Accident Advice Helpline and speak to a helpful adviser over the phone on our 24/7 telephone helpline. We can offer you the correct advice and information that you need to know before you can decide if making a personal injury compensation claim is right for you and your circumstances.Open Claim Calculator
Completing the 30-second test on our website will let you know if your claim is valid and give you an estimate of the amount you might be awarded.
Our team of injury solicitors in Jevington will act on your behalf and process the claim on a 100% no win no fee* basis. Don’t delay — call the helpline on 0800 689 0500 and start your compensation claim and receive the compensation that you deserve!