Are you a victim of a road traffic accident that wasn’t your fault? Speak to injury solicitors in Jedburgh about making a personal injury claim
Road traffic accidents remain one of the most common and frequent types of accident that occur on UK roads. Every day, thousands of people are taken to accident and emergency departments having been injured in road traffic collisions and accidents on the roads.
If you have been injured in a road traffic accident through no fault of your own within the last three years, then you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim using Accident Advice Helpline’s injury solicitors in Jedburgh.
Causes of road traffic accidents
- The most common type of road traffic accident is the rear-end shunt, when a vehicle fails to stop in time and collides with a vehicle in front. If this occurs at speed then multiple vehicles may be hit, resulting in a high number of casualties.
- Driving at speed and driving recklessly are common causes of road traffic accidents, particularly on dual carriageways and motorways.
- Failing to look properly is another reason why many accidents occur, particularly those which involve cyclists, motorcyclists, pedestrians and other road users. Turning left at junctions and changing lanes approaching traffic lights are common places for cyclists in particular to be knocked off their bikes by other road users.
- A lack of concentration is one of the most common reason drivers give for causing an accident.
- Failing to adhere to road signs and road markings can cause accidents, particularly involving pedestrians and filter flow traffic turning right or left. Failing to read the road ahead means that many inexperienced drivers may not understand the traffic management system causing accidents.
Use expert injury solicitors in Jedburgh to claim compensation for your injury
By using Accident Advice Helpline’s injury solicitors in Jedburgh, you can be assured that your claim is in safe hands from the outset. With in excess of 15 years’ experience of processing personal injury compensation claims, our helpful team of advisers can offer you the no-obligation free legal advice that you need over the phone, in order to start your claim straight away.
If you decide to proceed with our injury solicitors in Jedburgh, we will then assess your eligibility to make a claim quickly and efficiently, and process the claim on your behalf on a 100% no win no fee* basis. Most of our claimants do not have to go to court, as our solicitors are good at negotiating out-of-court settlements.
Our injury solicitors in Jedburgh have a wealth of knowledge and experience of processing road traffic accident injury claims. We will process your claim with accountability, integrity and reliability, leaving you to concentrate on your recovery and rehabilitation.
Date Published: 8th January 2014
Author: Clare P
Category: Legal Services
Personal Injury Solicitors in Jedburgh
Accident Advice Helpline: Jedburgh
Contact UsPhone: 0800 689 0500
|Monday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|