How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • **Required

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitors in Newtown

    100% No-Win No-Fee*

    Injury solicitors in Newtown

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Newtown

    There are several places called Newtown in the UK; one in Dorset, another in Hampshire, at least four in Northern Ireland, and so on. Depending on which Newtown you happen to live in, you may or may not be able to find a firm of injury solicitors in Newtown if you want to file a personal injury compensation claim. If you are in this situation, wherever you live in the UK, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. We may be able to put you in touch with our injury solicitors in Newtown. They are experts in dealing with clients who have suffered the same kind of accident, injury or illness as you. Our team of solicitors also all work on a no-win, no-fee* basis.

    Talk to our injury solicitors in Newtown

    You may be seeking a firm of injury solicitors in Newtown, or another based elsewhere in the country if you have been injured in an accident which you can prove was the fault of another person. You usually have three years in which to file a personal injury compensation claim for injuries arising from accidents that occur in the UK. However, there are some accidents and injuries for which you have only two years in which to make your claim. Call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers below to find out exactly how long you have to file your claim.

    Accidents at work

    If you have an accident at work, you may be able to prove that your employer’s negligence caused the accident. Employers have a duty to safeguard the health and safety of their employees in the workplace. There are strict guidelines for both employers and employees to follow and the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) supervise these.

    If you have an accident at work, you should inform the appropriate person and have then record the details of the accident in the accident book. It should then be reported to the HSE. If you think it won’t be reported to them, do so yourself. The names and contact details of any witnesses to the accident should also be recorded.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you are thinking about making a personal injury compensation claim, but don’t know how to begin, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. You can call at any time, every day of the year without exception. Why not call us now for expert legal advice and help with your potential personal injury compensation claim?

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading name of Slater and Gordon UK Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 125 446 327, registered office 50/52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.