How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • **Required

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitors in Millbrook

    100% No-Win No-Fee*

    Injury solicitors in Millbrook

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Millbrook

    There are actually three places called Millbrook in the UK: one in Bedfordshire, one in Cornwall, and one which is a suburb of Southampton. You won’t find a large firms of injury solicitors in Millbrook, (any of them) as all three are only small communities. It means that if you get injured in one of the three Millbrooks, you are going to have to look further afield for a top firm of solicitors who can help you with an injury compensation claim.

    Your best port of call for injury solicitors in Millbrook

    Your best port of call if you were hoping to find injury solicitors in Millbrook is Accident Advice Helpline. With our state-of-the-art website and national telephone helpline, we are easily contactable wherever you are here in the UK.

    If you have been injured in an accident which you can prove was not your fault, you could be entitled to personal injury compensation. You generally have three years in which to file a personal injury compensation claim, although in some instances, it might only be two years. You can call our customer support team here at Accident Advice Helpline on our helpline, to find out how long you have in which to file your claim.

    It’s not just physical injuries you can claim compensation for, if you have been diagnosed with a work-related you can claim for this too. If the gestation period of the illness meant that it couldn’t be diagnosed until after three years from when you caught it, if you employ Accident Advice Helpline as your injury solicitors in Millbrook, we will work diligently to get the three year statute extended so your claim can be accepted.

    Claiming for accidents in public places through Accident Advice Helpline

    If you slip, trip or fall in a public place, you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim if you can prove that the accident was not your fault. For example, if you fell over a piece of broken paving in the street, you may be able to file a claim for your injuries against the local authority whose responsibility it is to keep roads and pavements in a state of good repair. You need to inform the police of the accident and they should report it to the relevant department.

    If you slip and fall in a supermarket because there was liquid or food on the floor, you could also be eligible to make a claim, as all spillages should be cleaned up and warning signs should be in place if a floor is wet.

    If you have an accident in a supermarket, or any other building that is open to the public, you should inform a member of staff and have them write the details down in the accident book. You should also seek immediate medical treatment.

    In order to speak to one of our advisors about your potential compensation claim, call our national helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 03333 500 0993. Don’t worry, speaking to an advisor doesn’t commit you to using our services and any advice you are given is free of charge.

    Call us today and to find out more about how we can help.

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading name of Slater and Gordon UK Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 125 446 327, registered office 50/52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.