Can Injury Solicitors in Hope Help With A Fatal Accident?
A fatal accident involving a loved one is one of the hardest things people have to deal with. One of the last things the family would think about is making a claim. However at some point we become aware of the hole left by the deceased, and in cases where the deceased was the main earner in the house, we will soon start to feel the pinch. If you’re a family that has been left with financial difficulties due to the death of a loved one, then according to UK law you can claim for damages using injury solicitors in Hope. Anyone who was dependent can, and may include:
- Children within the family that had been treated by the deceased as their own
- Brothers and sisters
- Uncles and aunts, Nieces and nephews or Cousins
- Husband or wife, Ex husband or wife
- Civil partner, Former civil partner
- Anyone who resided with the deceased for at least 2 years, as husband or wife
How do they work out what we should get?
Everybody has unique circumstances, and no two cases are identical. There are a number of common factors that affect the amount. Some of these are:
- Loss of income. This can be age dependent, allowing for the likely working life of the person.
- Any increased labour costs due to the deceased no longer carrying out jobs
- Any other costs or losses that are a direct result of the fatal injury
- If the deceased underwent surgery or was aware of pain before their death, then the pain and suffering caused can also be claimed for
- Funeral costs
- Probate costs
Can injury solicitors in Hope help?
Call our helpline on 0800 180 4123 and speak to one of our advisors. They are friendly and professional, but also have compassion. Accident Advice Helpline will do everything within our power to ensure your loved one and you get the justice you deserve. We will do this in an efficient way as possible, keeping as much hassle away from you as we can.
Everyone knows that no amount of money can compensate for the death of a loved one. However, financial problems will only make the grieving process worse and they are not necessary. For most of us having the peace of mind knowing those we leave behind will be well looked after would be a great comfort, and we hope by providing this service we are honouring the memory of the deceased by helping their family. In some cases of financial hardship we can arrange an interim payment. If you think you may need our help, please don’t hesitate to call. Our solicitors are experienced professionals that are on your side.
Road Traffic Accident stats for Derbyshire
Date Published: 13th January 2014
Author: David Brown
Category: Legal Services
Personal Injury Solicitors in Hope
Accident Advice Helpline: Hope
Contact UsPhone: 0800 689 0500
|Monday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|