How injury solicitors in Hinxworth can help you
Injury solicitors in Hinxworth can help you if:
- Sometime in the last three years, you have been in an accident;
- The accident in question was not your fault, but that of someone else;
- You sustained personal injury as a result of the accident; and
- The injuries you sustained required medical attention, which you sought.
If you are in this situation, injury solicitors in Hinxworth can help you to make a personal injury claim for compensation. That is what UK law says you are entitled to in these circumstances, but to achieve it can be stressful and time-consuming for the layperson.
Injury solicitors in Hinxworth have the know how
The injury solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline are experts experienced at making personal injury claims. When they qualify, solicitors can choose in which arm of the law they want to specialise, if any. They can be general solicitors if they want, divorce specialists or even criminal solicitors. All of our solicitors chose to specialise in personal injury — it is all they do, and the knowledge they have amassed will be invaluable when making your claim.
They will ensure that every facet of your claim is examined, that every cost and loss is recovered, and that the impact the injuries have had on your life are accounted for.
No money needed to start you claim
Accident Advice Helpline operate on a no win no fee basis. We do this because we believe that everyone should be able to make a claim, and this is the only way in which that can be achieved. You do not have to pay any money to start your claim, or if your claim is lost. On average, 98% of all personal injury claims are financed this way, and it means that we take the financial risk so that the victim does not have to do so.
We have such faith in the capabilities of our solicitors that we are prepared to take this risk, and our faith in them has proved to be well-founded by the many thousands of successful claims that have been completed over the 15 years since we were established.
The recommendation of Esther Rantzen
Since 2003, Esther Rantzen has been the patron of Accident Advice Helpline. She has worked hard to raise public awareness of the right to claim compensation when you have been injured through no fault of your own. Esther will tell you that if you use Accident Advice Helpline, we will look after you. The UK consumer champion does not make these comments lightly; she knows that we always put the needs of our claimants first and that we will deliver what we promise — the highest quality service.
Contacting Accident Advice Helpline
You can contact us either:
- By completing the 30-second test on our website, which will give you an estimate of the amount you might be entitled to receive if you win;
- By completing the online claim form on our website; or
- By calling our freephone helpline on 0800 180 4123, which is open 24 hours, seven days a week. Our friendly advisors will provide you with all the information you need to make a personal injury claim.
Date Published: 6th January 2014
Author: David Brown