If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, sometime in the last three years, provided your injuries needed medical attention you would be entitled to make a personal injury claim, and you might want to use the services of injury solicitors in Hinckley or ones based elsewhere. If you are pondering this situation, you could be wondering what services injury solicitors have to offer.
The services of injury solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline
If you want to make a personal injury claim, you need to know what services Accident Advice Helpline offer before you decide we are the best law firm for you to use. These are just some of the things we will do:
- We will keep our phone lines open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week because you do not know what time of day or night you will need us. The number is 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
- We will continue to train our advisers to the highest standards so that we know the information they are providing you with is up to date and relevant. We want them to be able to answer any questions you may have about making a personal injury claim, and they can.
- We will keep our 30-second test up to date so when it gives you an estimate it is close as we can be to the amount you will receive.
- Our solicitors will always examine every area of your claim to ensure that your costs and losses are reclaimed, as well as the impact of the injuries on your life being accounted for. Pain, suffering, anxiety and stress are all things our solicitors will make part of your personal injury claim.
- We will deal with the large organisations, such as insurance companies, that are usually at the other end of a claim. We know they can be difficult to deal with, but our solicitors deal with them regularly and know how they like your claim presented.
- Our solicitors are practised in the art of negotiation. They will try to settle your claim before it reaches court so that you do not have to attend.
- We will take the financial risk of your claim. We will not ask for any money to start the work, and we will not ask for any money if you claim is lost. ‘No Win, No Fee’ means anyone can make a claim.
- We will keep all your dealings with us confidential.
- We will make your claim as quick and efficient as possible.
- We will keep as much of the hassle away from you as we can.
- We will make sure you are kept up to date with the progress of your claim.
- We will continue to adhere to our four key principles of integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability because by us doing so, you are assured of the highest quality service around.
Looking for injury solicitors in Hinckley?
Although we do not have injury solicitors in Hinckley we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need injury solicitors in Hinckley look no further than our expert service.
For more information call us today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.