Making a personal injury with injury solicitors in Hildenborough
The definition of a personal injury is any injury that is sustained to the mind or body of a person. The law says that if this happens to you through the fault of someone else, they should financially compensate you for the suffering they have caused. The problem is that it would be very rare that someone offered the compensation freely, so it has to be claimed from them. Hence, personal injury compensation claims.
For the layperson, making a claim can be time consuming and stressful. For injury solicitors in Hildenborough, it is their job. It is what they do day in, day out and they are far more likely to achieve success for your claim than you would yourself.
The advantages of using injury solicitors in Hildenborough at Accident Advice Helpline
There are many advantages to using the services of injury solicitors in Hildenborough at Accident Advice Helpline, just a few of them are:
- 24 hour access to help. Accidents happen any time of day or night, any day of the week. You never know when you might need our help and it is always available on our freephone helpline, 0800 180 4123.
- Our friendly and helpful advisors are highly trained to provide you with answers to any queries you may have about making a claim. They will discuss your accident and injuries with you, but then let you decide if you want to pursue a claim. You will be under no obligation to do so, and they will not put you under any pressure one way or the other.
- Our 30-second test, which will give you an estimate of how much you could be awarded.
- Our solicitors are experts in the field of personal injury claims. They will look at every are of the accident and injuries, to ensure that you receive the maximum compensation for your circumstances.
- Over 13 years’ experience of successful claims has enabled us to hone the process to a simple, quick and efficient procedure, which keeps them almost totally stress free for the victim.
- No Win No Fee* means everyone can make a personal injury claim, no matter how rich or poor they may be. This is why we operate on this basis, because we believe that everyone should have the option to make a claim if they want to.
- Our four key principles of integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability mean that we have always given the highest quality service, and we will continue to do so.
These are just some of the reasons that Esther Rantzen recommends our services, and why she has been our patron for the last 10 years. You can be assured that the UK consumer champion would not put her name to anything she did not have faith in, but she knows we will always put the needs of our claimants first, and treat them with the respect they deserve.