How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitors in High Peak

    Injury solicitors in High Peak

    You should be able to expect your local authority to keep your local pathways and footpaths in a good state of repair. The last thing you’ll want is to be walking along a walkway, minding your own business, only to trip over on a raised paving stone that your local council has not had the wherewithal to sort out. Some of these sorts of accidents can result in rather nasty injuries, the type that can require medical treatment, or even a considerable amount of time off from work.

    Some people who suffer this sort of misfortune are prone to just resigning themselves to the fact that they’ll have to take what happened to them on the chin; that they’ve been hurt through little more than bad luck – being in the wrong place at the wrong time. However, this is not the case. If you’ve been injured as a result of the shoddy upkeep of a road surface, path or pavement, you might well be able to take action against your local authority with the help of decent 100% no win no fee injury solicitors in High Peak.

    Slips, falls and injury solicitors in High Peak

    If you’ve been injured as a result of an accident that occurred while you were walking on a path that was not maintained by your local council, you and your injury solicitors in High Peak will need to find out who is responsible for its upkeep before you’ll be able to take any action. This should not be too difficult an exercise, though. For example, if you were to trip or fall on a poorly maintained path on a hospital’s grounds, it would be more than likely that you would need to take action against the trust in charge of the hospital. If you were visiting a private business, such as a restaurant or tourists’ attraction, apportioning blame would be relatively straightforward.

    You will need official medical evidence that demonstrates the severity of your injuries if your injury solicitors in High Peak are going to stand a good chance of winning you the compensation you deserve. If you haven’t got this, it will be highly unlikely that you will be able to secure the services of injury solicitors in High Peak on a 100% no win no fee basis, let alone go on to win your case.

    Call the pros

    If you’ve suffered a slip or fall, no matter where this might have taken place, you could do a lot worse than calling Accident Advice Helpline to find out if the firm might be able to fight your corner when you make your personal injury claim. All you need to do is dial 0800 689 0500 right now for no obligation advice.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 4th January 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident at Work stats for High Peak

    Non Fatal Injuries9010997
    Fatal Injuries010

    Source: HSE

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.