Accidents are common, everyday occurrences and often injuries are caused through no fault of our own. This can result in painful symptoms, inconvenience and time off work for treatment and rehabilitation. If your family are dependent on your income, then this may have serious consequences for those that you love. However, the law states that if you are the victim of an accident that wasn’t your fault and have sustained injuries as a result within the last 3 years, then you are eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim against the person that caused the accident.
Our guide to making a personal injury compensation claim
- Get informed! Accident Advice Helpline are a well established and reputable team of advisers and injury solicitors who can offer no obligation free legal advice and assistance in order to inform you of your legal rights. Many of us are unaware of our legal rights in the event of an accident that isn’t our fault and we fail to act through ignorance. Get informed and make your compensation claim for injury!
- Make sure that any medical reports or Accident Book entries are duplicated and given to you for the claims purposes. If you have suffered an accident at work or whilst on holiday, then this should have been carried out as a matter of health and safety procedure.
- Call Accident Advice Helpline as soon as possible following the accident to establish your eligibility to commence a compensation injury claim. Their helpful and knowledgeable advisers can inform you of your entitlement over the phone. In fact, their helpline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call whenever it is convenient to phone.
- If you are eligible to make a compensation claim for your injury, then it is up to you to decide if you wish to use the services offered by their injury solicitors.
- Their injury solicitors will act on your behalf with accountability, integrity and reliability at all times.
- The service that the injury solicitors offer is conducted on a 100% no win no fee* basis; leaving you knowing exactly where you stand financially.
- Their injury solicitors will keep you informed of developments throughout the compensation claims process, so you can feel reassured that your claim is in expert, professional hands.
- The injury solicitors will ensure that the compensation that you are entitled to will be dependent on many factors, not just the injury that you have sustained. Any loss of earnings, out of pocket expenses and ongoing medical care will also be eligible for compensation.
Looking for injury solicitors in Greater Manchester?
Accident Advice Helpline does not have injury solicitors in Greater Manchester working directly for them. However, this doesn’t matter, they can still help you. They are a national personal injury law firm that work with accident victims in all areas of the UK. So if you need injury solicitors in Greater Manchester or anywhere else get in touch!
The freephone helpline can be reached by calling 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.