Have you had a road traffic accident? Speak to the injury solicitors in Great Malvern about making a personal injury claim
Road traffic accidents occur everyday and often involve multiple vehicles and casualties. Congested roads, faster driving speeds and increased volumes of road users all combine to result in an increasing number of accidents on our road networks.
If you, or someone close to you, have sustained injuries as the result of an accident that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years, then you may be eligible to pursue a personal injury compensation claim.
In the event of an accident
- Always stop at the scene of an accident, however minor it may be.
- Check if there are any casualties and seek medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Ask bystanders to direct the traffic to avoid further incidents, if it is safe for them to do so.
- Make the situation safe. Turn off engines and switch on hazard warning lights. If you have a warning triangle, place it in the road to warn other road users.
- Monitor the condition of any casualties and inform the paramedics of the casualties.
- Ask witnesses to provide any details about what they have seen and provide their contact details.
- Exchange your details with the other parties involved in the accident.
- Report the incident to your insurers as soon as possible.
Injuries sustained by road traffic accidents
Some common injuries caused by being involved in a road traffic accident include:
- whiplash injuries
- head injuries
- soft tissue injuries such as sprains and strains
- lacerations and bleeding
- internal injuries
- broken, fractured and dislocated bones
- head injuries
- fatal injuries
Making your road traffic injury claim using injury solicitors in Great Malvern
If you have been injured as the result of a road traffic accident that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years, then call the leading experts, Accident Advice Helpline.
Their telephone advisers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your call and provide reassuring information about making an injury claim using their team of injury solicitors in Great Malvern.Open Claim Calculator
Whatever your query, their helpful advisers can answer your concerns over the phone; directing your claim to their injury solicitors in Great Malvern if you are eligible to pursue an injury claim for your road traffic accident.
Should you wish to proceed with making an injury claim using their expert injury solicitors in Great Malvern, then they will process it on your behalf on a 100% no win no fee* basis.
Go online and take part in their unique 30 second online test today! Find out if you can claim the compensation that you deserve using their injury solicitors in Great Malvern and get an estimate of the amount you may be awarded!