If you are injured in a cycling accident, call injury Solicitors in Goole
If you are injured in a cycling accident that was not your fault, no more than three years ago, you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation and injury solicitors in Goole will help you.
Because cyclists have so little protection, their injuries tend to be more severe, if they survive the accident that was not their fault. There are some precautions they can do protect to try and reduce the risk of an accidents and serious injuries such as:
- Wearing a well fitting good quality safety helmet that has been purchased from a reputable supplier. The fake helmets that are on the market will not give the protection a helmet should.
- Wear kneepads and elbow pads to protect their joints
- Good quality, sturdy footwear will help protect the feet which are very prone to having broken bones
- Avoid riding next to other cyclists as if one fall off their cycle for some reason, they may take others that are nearby with them
- Make sure they have a good knowledge of the Highway Code
- Always check that lights and brakes are in proper working order before starting to ride
- When passing parked cars, make sure you leave enough room for a door to be opened without knocking you off your cycle.
Cyclists following these tips will hopefully have injuries that are not so severe if they are in an accident that was not their fault, when they use injury solicitors in Goole.
Injury solicitors in Goole and the injuries that can be sustained
Injuries sustained in a cycling accident can vary greatly, just like all injuries from all accidents, but a few of them are:
- Facial injuries
- Eye injuries
- Road rash
- Soft tissue injuries
- Back and spinal injuries
- Head and brain injuries
These are just some of the injuries that could result from a cycling accident and might mean you need to use the services of injury solicitors in Goole.
Making a cycling injury compensation claim
In the 13 years since Accident Advice Helpline have been helping victims of accidents, many thousands of them have received the compensation they were entitled to. The experience we have gained has allowed us to make the process simple, quick and efficient with very little stress for the claimant.
Our solicitors are the knowledgeable experts you need to be fighting your corner, and they will look at every facet of your accident and injury to ensure that you are awarded the maximum compensation for your circumstances.
Call our helpline on 0800 180 4123 and speak to one of our advisors. They will answer any questions you may have and provide all the information you need to make a personal injury compensation claim.
Or complete the 30 second test on our website to see if you have a valid claim. It will also provide you with an estimate of the amount you can expect to receive for your injuries that were caused by someone else.