Injury Solicitors in Glenfinnan will help with your personal injury claim
If you have been injured in an accident that was the fault of, or caused through the negligence of someone else, you may be able to make a personal injury claim providing that the injuries were bad enough to need medical attention, and the accident happened within the last three years. Under these circumstances, you should contact injury solicitors in Glenfinnan at Accident Advice Helpline, the experts in making compensation claims.
Injury solicitors in Glenfinnan will deal with any accident
Injury solicitors in Glenfinnan at Accident Advice Helpline will deal with whatever accident comes your way. The more common ones we are asked to deal with are:
- Motorbike accidents involving both rider and pillion passengers
- Bicycle accidents which are often solo events caused by potholes and bad road surfaces
- Work related accidents caused by an employers negligence
- Food poisoning caused by your favourite take away
- Clinical negligence as the result of a doctors error
- Slips, trips or falls, the most common of all accidents
- Industrial illnesses or diseases, some of which can take up to 40 years to develop
- Defective products that cause harm to the victim
- Car crashes – driver
- Car crashes – passenger, even if your driver was to blame for the accident – it was not your fault
- Car crashes – pedestrians often get caught up in road traffic accidents
The extra items you can claim for
When making an injury claim you need to consider several factors apart from the pain and suffering you have had to endure. Such things as:
- Anxiety and stress
- Loss of earnings
- Childcare costs
- The impact on your future life
- Replacement of equipment and accessories
- Medical expenses
- Travel costs
- Home adaption or home moving
- Care costs if you are no longer able to carry out every day tasks for yourself.
- Any other cost or losses that are a direct result of the accident
Accident Advice Helpline is here to help you
Since June 2000, we have been helping the blameless victims of accidents get the compensation they were entitled to and have assisted many thousands of claimants achieve their goal.
We have in house solicitors who have a wealth of knowledge and experience in dealing with personal injury compensation claims. They will ensure that every area of your accident and injuries is investigated to maximise the amount of compensation you are awarded.
On our website there is a compensation calculator which we call the 30-second test. This will help you decide if you qualify and if you do, will give you a rough estimate of the amount you can expect to receive.
Or you can phone our freephone number, 0800 180 4123, and speak to one of our friendly, professional advisors who will give you free advice and guide you through the processes of making your injury claim. The line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for you to call whenever you want, free of any obligation on your part.