How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury Solicitor in Formby

    Injury solicitors in Formby

    It’s likely you’re probably already be aware that you might be able to sue a negligent party for personal injury compensation after being served food that resulted in you coming down with a nasty bout of food poisoning, but you might not be aware that you’ll have the same rights if you’re made ill by a drink, whether it was purchased in a pub, supermarket or anywhere else for that matter.

    If you’re made ill after consuming a dodgy beverage, you might be able to retain the services of a decent 100% no win-no fee injury solicitor in Formby solicitor with a view to securing a pay-out for your suffering.

    Dodgy drinks and injury solicitors in Formby 

    When you think about it, people put a great deal of trust into the manufacturers and retailers that sell them drinks. You may have read about two freak cases in 2013 that involved men dying after consuming liquids from soft drinks bottles that had been laced with the liquid form of crystal methamphetamine and cocaine by drug dealers.

    Although these were very extreme examples of what can happen if a drink has been contaminated, it does illustrate how easily you could become ill by drinking a liquid that was not fit for human consumption for whatever reason. Consuming some dodgy liquid that went on to make you ill might mean you’ll be able to use the services of a good 100% no win-no fee solicitor to sue the individual or business that sold you the offending beverage, for compensation.

    Perhaps you ordered a draught lager at your local pub, only for an absentminded barmaid to serve you from a tap that was full of caustic line cleaner. If the pub you were in was dark and you were also the worse for having already had one too many, you might not notice the mistake and take a large glug out of your freshly poured pint of cleaning chemicals. This would make you very ill.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Maybe you were in a supermarket and purchased a smoothie that was out of date without noticing it. If you gave this to your child and she became ill after drinking it, you might be able to take action against the business that sold you the item on her behalf.

    Call the experts

    If you have been made ill after consuming a dodgy drink, irrespective of where you bought it, you should call a personal injury law firm such as Accident Advice Helpline on one of the numbers at the top of this page to find out if it might be able to furnish you with the services of one of its 100% no win-no fee injury solicitors in Formby to make your personal injury claim.

    Date Published: 22nd December 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.