How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitors in Forest of Arden

    Injury solicitors Forest of Arden

    Individuals, businesses and organisations that own property that is used regularly by the public have a responsibility to make sure it is properly maintained and adheres to health and safety rules. If they in any way, shape or form they fail in this duty of care and somebody gets hurt as a result of their irresponsible and negligent behaviour, the injured party might be able to use the services of 100% no win-no fee injury solicitors in Forest of Arden to launch a personal injury claim for compensation.

    Public buildings and injury solicitors Forest of Arden

    Imagine you’ve walked into your local shopping centre, keen to get to a particular shop as it has just started a large sale; you’ve seen something you like there before that you suspect may have been reduced in price. You rush along the covered walkway to the store you’re trying to reach, only to slip and fall backside over chest on a large puddle of what appears to be oil on the floor.

    If you were to suffer an injury that required medical attention as a consequence of your accident, you may be able to sue the owner of the shopping centre for compensation with the help of a first-rate 100% no win-no fee injury solicitor in Forest of Arden.

    You might also be able to launch personal injury proceedings if you were injured outside a building. Say you were walking down your local high street, minding your own business, when a pub sign is blown down by a strong gust of wind. The sign hits you on the shoulder, causing a rather nasty fracture.

    Although it could be argued that the fact that a gust of wind was in part to blame for the incident that it could be put down as an act of God. This is true, but the pub concerned would have had a responsibility to ensure that their sign could withstand a certain amount of battering from the elements before causing somebody to be injured in an accident that was not their fault. In these circumstances, you might be able to sue the pub owner, be it an individual or a brewery and make a personal injury claim for compensation.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you’ve been injured in any way at all when in, or when passing by a public building, you would be well advised to get in touch with a first-rate 100% no win-no fee solicitor’s firm such as Accident Advice Helpline (AAH) to find out if you might have a case for compensation. Call on one of the numbers at the top of this page. Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.


    Date Published: 22nd December 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.