Have you had a walking accident? Claim using the professional injury solicitors Flempton
Walking groups have become popular ways of enjoying the countryside and discovering the natural landscape that surrounds us, among a friendly, companionable group of like minded people.
Walking will help to keep you fit, provides an ideal opportunity to stretch your legs, breath fresh air and enjoy the feeling of exertion in the open air. To enjoy the walking experience and remain safe and warm, it is important to check that you have the appropriate clothing and equipment to ensure that you could survive if you became lost, trapped or injured whilst out walking.
Are you properly kitted out?
Like most forms of exercise, specialist equipment and clothing are required to enjoy the sport and ensure that you do not become injured or hurt.
The kit that may help keep you warm and dry may include the following:
- A hat, gloves and scarf
- A waterproof and wind-proof coat that is lightweight and durable
- Sturdy, ridged soled walking boots to protect the ankles and ensure that you don’t slip on uneven ground
- A walking pole to steady yourself on slippery ground and use to clear overgrown pathways
- A rucksack that fits on your back comfortably
- Adequate water supply and carbohydrate based foods to provide energy and sustenance
- An OS map, compass, torch, whistle, mobile phone, simple first aid kit, matches and money
- Always tell some one where you intend to walk, how long you intend to be and when you intend to return
- Follow local advice about routes and keep to designated footpaths
- Be aware of your actions around livestock and wildlife; don’t attempt to feed animals.
Make your injury claim using injury solicitors Flempton
If you are unfortunate enough to have sustained an injury as the result of a walking accident or incident that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years’, then contact the leading experts, Accident Advice Helpline.
This team of friendly telephone advisers and injury solicitors have over 15 years’ experience of assisting people to claim their legal right to compensation following injuries that happened, as a result of accidents that weren’t their fault.
Their team of injury solicitors in Flempton will handle your personal injury claim on your behalf and ensure that you receive the amount of compensation that you are entitled to for your injuries. Indeed, their injury solicitors in Flempton will even process the claim on a 100% no win no fee basis.
Why not take their unique 30 second on line test for yourself and see if you can claim for your compensation using their injury solicitors in Flempton? At the same time it will give you an estimate of how much you might be awarded for your injuries.
Date Published: 22nd December 2013
Author: David Brown