Been the victim of a workplace accident? Claim using the expert injury solicitors Fleggburgh!
Many of us spend most of our daily lives working away from home; in offices, warehouses, factories, workshops and in public places. Accidents may happen to anyone, at any time. Unfortunately, even workers are not immune to the effects of accidental injuries.
Some workplace environments are particularly dangerous and may be more susceptible to hazards and injuries being sustained. In these higher risk environments, it is especially important that employees follow strict health and safety procedures and guidelines as set out by the Health and Safety Executive. These are in place to protect all employees, whilst ensuring that their employers are aware of and acknowledge their legal responsibilities to their workers.
Stay safe, stay alive!
Workshops such as busy garages and mechanical service areas are hazardous environments, requiring particular safety measures to be adhered to.
- All employees should wear designated Personal Protective Equipment such as overalls, goggles, disposable gloves, masks and steel toed safety footwear. These are to protect the worker from fire, fumes, dangerous and hazardous to health chemicals, debris and damage.
- All employees should ensure that their immediate work area is safe. The vehicle that they are working on should be secured, disconnected and safe to work on if using a ramp.
- Tools and equipment should be stored safely away from the workshop floor. Any wires or cabling should be routed away from other work areas to avoid tripping and falling hazards.
- Masks, overalls and disposable gloves should be worn when handling, removing and disposing of hazardous chemicals and dust.
- No food or drink should be consumed in the workshop area.
- Members of the public should not enter the workshop environment at any time.
- Mechanical equipment such as ramps should be routinely checked and oiled to ensure that they are in full working order.
- Employees should remain vigilant to health and safety guidelines and report any concerns to their line manager or employer.
Claiming for your accident with the services of injury solicitors Fleggburgh
The law states that if you are injured through no fault of your own as the result of an accident that occurred within the last 3 years’, then you are legally entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim.
Accident Advice Helpline have over 15 years’ experience of advising members of the public, who like you, have sustained injuries through no fault of their own to claim their legal entitlement to compensation.Open Claim Calculator
Call and let their team of injury solicitors in Fleggburgh process your claim on your behalf reliably and with integrity. You deserve your compensation, so let the expert injury solicitors in Fleggburgh take the strain out of pursuing a claim yourself. Their injury solicitors will even process the claim on a 100% no win no fee* basis. Take their unique 30 second online test today!