Have you had a cycling accident and been injured? Speak to injury solicitors Fleet for a successful personal injury compensation claim!
Cycling is an ideal way of getting around when public transport links are poor or if the costs of commuting into the city centre are too high. However, cycling is also one of the most dangerous forms of transport on the roads as cyclists remain vulnerable to being injured by other road users. A bike doesn’t afford adequate protection to the rider as it lacks impact protection, air bags and safety devices to enable the rider to remain safe in the event of a collision. Because of this, their injuries tend to be more serious.
Are you a safe cyclist?
Staying safe on your bike on rural or urban roads remains one of the most sensible precautions that you can take, in order to reduce the likelihood of being injured.
- Wear a safety helmet even for short journeys to ensure that you are protected from serious head injury in the event of an accident
- Protective clothing is important to reduce the likelihood of sustaining serious impact injuries, if you fall from your bike. Elbow pads and knee pads can be a huge help in reducing the risk of damage to these joints.
- Footwear should protect the ankles and be non slip to ensure that they don’t slip off the pedals
- Wear fluorescent outer clothing or tabard so that you can be clearly seen by other road users, especially in poor weather and at dawn and dusk
- Conduct regular checks on the bike. Brakes, gears and tyres should all be checked for condition, pressure and functionality. Check that the lights are legally fitted and in good working order
Making your injury claim using injury solicitors Fleet
If you have been the victim of a cycling injury that was caused by an accident that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years’, then contact Accident Advice Helpline and speak to a highly trained adviser over the phone. With just one phone call, you can have any queries answered and any questions about making a personal injury compensation claim resolved by their helpful team of dedicated advisers.
If you are eligible to pursue a personal injury claim, then their friendly injury solicitors in Fleet will ensure that your claim is processed on a 100% no win no fee* basis. Should you decide to proceed with the injury solicitors in Fleet to process the claim on your behalf, then they will provide an accountable, reliable and dependable service.
Why not go online and participate in their unique 30 second online test and find out quickly if you can claim using their expert injury solicitors in Fleet and get an estimate of how much compensation you might be awarded?