Are you making a claim for your personal injury? Are you eligible to claim? The team of expert injury solicitors for Flackwell Heath can help!
Injuries can be painful and distressing following an accident that wasn’t your fault. The fear and uncertainty may be compounded by anger and resentment that you have been hurt through no fault of your own. Your work commitments, social and family life may all be adversely affected by your injury, treatment and recovery. An inability to work may leave you short of money, which can only add to your worries and anxieties. You should be making a personal injury compensation claim.
What types of accident can I claim for?
Any accident that wasn’t caused by your own fault within the last 3 years, which resulted in injuries being sustained that needed medical attention can be claimed for.
Typical claims are made for injuries sustained through accidents such as:
- road traffic accidents
- food poisoning
- animal attacks
- farming accidents
- construction site accidents
- industrial accidents
- educational accidents
- travel accidents
- all-inclusive holiday accidents
- medical negligence
- fatal accidents
What kind of injury can I claim for?
Ανυ ιnjuries that require medical treatment may be claimed for, for example:
- whiplash injuries
- head and brain injuries
- soft tissue injuries
- internal bleeding
- broken, fractured or dislocated bones
- spinal injuries
- sprains and strains
- facial injuries
- burns and scalds
- eye injuries
How do I make a claim, and will injury solicitors in Flackwell Heath help me?
- Firstly, you need to call the leading experts, Accident Advice Helpline. We have over 16 years’ experience and knowledge of working with people, to ensure that their claims are successful, following injuries caused through no fault of their own. We have already helped many thousands of claimants get the compensation they deserved.
- Call our dedicated 24-hour telephone helpline and speak to a highly trained and friendly advisor who can answer any queries you may have about making a personal injury claim quickly over the phone. They will inform you of your legal rights to pursue a personal injury compensation claim and let you know if you are eligible to make a claim using our injury solicitors in Flackwell Heath.
- Once you are in possession of all the relevant facts about claiming compensation for your personal injury, then you can decide if you wish us to proceed with making a claim on your behalf for your injury.
- If you decide to go ahead, then our injury solicitors in Flackwell Heath will process the claim on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis.
- Your claim will be processed with integrity, accountability and reliability throughout the claims process. You will be kept informed of the progress of your claim.
Call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no-obligation advice about making a claim.
Date Published: 15th August 2017
Author: Jan Newell