Have you had an all inclusive holiday abroad and suffered an injury? Call the injury solicitors Fitzrovia for help with your personal injury claim
All inclusive holidays are the ideal type of holiday to ensure that you and your family can relax and enjoy the experience before you even leave home, knowing that everything is organised and paid for in advance.
However, accidents often occur when you are least prepared for them and when you least expect them resulting in painful and unpleasant injuries.
If you, or a member of your family have been injured as the result of an accident whilst on your holiday that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years’, then call Accident Advice Helpline to make your claim for compensation.
Had an accident whilst abroad?
- Ensure that medical advice is sought as soon as possible after the injury has occurred.
- Report the accident to the holiday representative or hotel management so that the appropriate paperwork can be completed.
- Make sure that the Accident Book is completed, signed and dated and that you have a copy of it for your records.
- If you receive a medical report from the hospital, ensure that it is signed, dated and copied for your records.
- Ask witnesses to provide their details and write a statement of what they saw.
- Call your travel insurance provider as soon as possible to report the accident and take any advice that you are given.
- Keep receipts of any out of pocket expenses and medical bills that you have to pay upfront for.Take photographs of the scene of the accident for your records.
Making your all inclusive holiday claim for injury using injury solicitors Fitzrovia
On your return from holiday, call the leading experts, Accident Advice Helpline, as soon as possible following the accident. Their helpful and capable advisers will take down the details of your accident and circumstances over the phone, in order to establish your eligibility to make a personal injury compensation claim.
If you are entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim, then you will be offered no obligation free legal advice and guidance about making a claim using their own team of injury solicitors in Fitzrovia.
If you decide to proceed with making a claim for your holiday injury using the injury solicitors Fitzrovia, then they will fulfil your injury claim on a 100% no win no fee* basis.
To find out quickly from your own home, if you can make a claim for your injury using their injury solicitors in Fitzrovia, simply go online and take their unique 30 second test! This will not only let you know if you have a valid claim, it will also give you an estimate of the amount you could be awarded.