Have you had a hiking accident and been injured? You need help from the injury solicitors Fishponds!
Hiking and hill walking are popular pastimes and activities to enjoy with friends and explore the stunning countryside that surrounds us. However, accidents can and often do happen, when we least expect them to and unfortunately injuries are often sustained.
If you, or some one you know, have been injured as a result of a hiking accident that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years’, then you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim, providing your injuries were severe enough to need medical attention.
A guide to safer hiking
- Always wear appropriate windproof and waterproof clothing in layers to ensure that you remain dry and warm even if the weather turns nasty.
- Always wear specially designed hiking boots that protect your ankles and have a ridged sole for safer walking.
- Always take an OS map, compass, whistle, torch, mobile phone and money.
- Follow any local advice you are offered.
- Consult the map regularly to maintain your route and ensure that you are on track!
- Always take an adequate water supply and high carbohydrate foods which are easy to eat and a first aid kit.
- Always tell someone where you intend to walk and how long you intend to be walking for so that someone is aware there may be a problem later on.
- Always take a hat and gloves in case the weather turns or you become lost and disorientated.
Making your injury compensation claim using the services of injury solicitors Fishponds
If you wish to pursue a personal injury compensation claim for your injury, then call the helpful advisers at Accident Advice Helpline who can answer your queries and provide no obligation free legal advice about making a personal injury claim using their injury solicitors Fishponds.
Call their telephone helpline 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and find out quickly over the phone if you are entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim. Once you have all the relevant information that you require, it is up to you to decide if you wish to pursue a claim using the team of injury solicitors in Fishponds. The advisers will put no pressure on you one way or the other.
Their professional injury solicitors will ensure that your claim for compensation is processed on a 100% no win no fee* basis. Your claim is in expert hands and will be processed with accountability, integrity and reliability.
Call the friendly and helpful advisers on 0800 689 0500, or go online and try their unique 30 second online test. You could claim the compensation that you deserve quickly and easily using their dedicated team of injury solicitors in Fishponds!