How to deal with muscle knots – injury solicitors Filey
Muscle knots are caused by a number of different factors. Sometimes they are caused by stress, whilst other times they can be caused by sitting awkwardly or uncomfortably at work. Either way, having muscle knots can be uncomfortable and you are likely to want to ease them out so that you can get on with your day. Here are some ways in which you can work out muscle knots.
- Get a massage. The most common way to work out muscle knots is to have a massage from a trained massage therapist. They will press down on the knot and the muscle around it so that the tension is released.
- Give yourself a massage. Obviously this is not possible for your whole body, but a short term solution to knots in, say, your shoulders is to rub them yourself, moving your fingers around and together in a circular motion to work out the knots.
- Have a hot bath. Heat is great at releasing tension from muscles, so a hot bath can be very effective at relieving some of the tension all over your body, rather than just in one spot. You may want to add essential oils to the water, which can help you to relax even more.
- Apply heat. Outside of a bath, you can still use heat to release the knots, by putting a hot water bottle over the area that is most affected. This will work out any of the tension and make the muscles more relaxed and softer.
- Stretch. Stretching can help to get rid of knots in your muscles and also feels great as you do so, helping you to de-stress at the same time.
When to find injury solicitors Filey
If you are suffering with worse pain than muscle knots, caused by an accident at work, or not being taken care of by your employer the way that you should be, then you may be able to claim compensation for your injuries. The best way to find out whether you are entitled to compensation is to speak to injury solicitors in Filey, who know the law better than you do and will be able to assess your injuries and the situation to tell you whether you have a good case for compensation.
Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 to speak to the team there and let them know the situation. They will tell you whether or not you have a good case for compensation and, if you do, injury solicitors in Filey will work on a 100% no win no fee basis to get you the compensation you deserve and will also work on your behalf, so you shouldn’t have to go to court. You can find out more from your injury solicitors in Filey at any time, as the helpline is open 24 hours a day.
Date Published: 23rd December 2013
Author: David Brown