How to ride through mud – injury solicitors Farringdon
Riding a motorbike in any adverse weather conditions or when the surface of the road is compromised, is far more dangerous. If you want to ride your motorbike after heavy rain, when there is a lot of mud, then you will need to be much more careful and put some techniques in place to keep yourself safe and ensure that your bike does not get damaged. Here are some tips on riding off road, or on a muddy path.
- Look for better roads. If the road you are about to go down appears to be excessively muddy and difficult to ride down, then see if there are other options that you can take. In busier areas there is bound to be a better road, even if it does add time to your journey.
- Wear eye protection. Make sure that you are wearing a helmet and that the visor is down when you need to travel on a muddy road. The mud can fly up and into your eyes, compromising your vision and making your ride much more dangerous.
- Wear the right clothing. Mud will spray up as you are riding, so you should wear waterproof clothing that covers as much of your body as possible. This will keep you dry and comfortable and will also help to protect you if you do have a fall.
- Take your time. Moving too quickly can actually make your bike slide, so make sure that your wheels can get proper traction on the road by taking your time and moving purposefully.
- Use the brake sparingly. Braking can make you skid if you are not careful, so move slowly instead of braking regularly.
If you need injury solicitors Farringdon
If you have an accident in adverse weather conditions then you may not be able to claim compensation for your injuries as the accident was no one’s fault. If your accident was caused by another driver, though, then you may have a case for compensation. The best way to find out whether you have a good case for compensation is to call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500.
You can speak to the friendly, helpful team about your accident and they will help you to decide whether you are likely to make a successful claim. If you do have a good case, injury solicitors in Farringdon will work with you on a 100% no win no fee* basis to get you the compensation you deserve. You can call the helpline 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to find out more about your claim and to ask advice and your injury solicitors in Farringdon will work on your behalf so that you shouldn’t have to go to court. Your injury solicitors in Farringdon will also keep you up to date with the progress of your case, so that you always know what is happening.