Have you been involved in a road traffic accident? Make your claim with injury solicitors in Edenbridge
Road traffic accidents remain one of the most common types of accident that occurs on our roads everyday and account for the majority of emergency hospital admissions in Accident and Emergency departments.
If you have been injured as the result of a road traffic accident that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years’, then you are legally eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim using Accident Advice Helpline’s injury solicitors in Edenbridge.
At the scene of an accident
If you are involved in a road traffic accident, whether or not through any fault of your own, it is important and indeed obligatory by law, that certain measures are taken.
- Stop. The law states that if you involved in an accident, then you must stop at the scene and establish whether there are any casualties.
- You must summon help by calling the emergency services and reporting the accident.
- Ensure that the scene is safe by turning off engines and switching on warning lights. Place hazard warning triangles in the road.
- Ask a bystander to direct the traffic to avoid further collisions, if it safe to do so..
- Provide first aid to any casualties at the scene and monitor their condition until ambulance staff take over.
- Give your personal details, vehicle details and insurance details to other parties involved and ensure that they exchange their details with you.
- Provide the ambulance crew with details of the accident to enable them to establish the likely injuries that may have occurred, if the casualty is unconscious.
- Take photos of the scene and details of the location of the accident for insurance and claims purposes.
- Inform your insurance company of the accident and follow any guidance you are offered.
Making your injury claim using the services of injury solicitors in Edenbridge
Call the advisers at Accident Advice Helpline on their dedicated 24 hour, 7 days a week telephone helpline service. Their helpful advisers can notify you quickly if you are legally eligible to pursue an injury claim for compensation for your injuries.
Accident Advice Helpline has over 13 years’ experience of providing no obligation advice and guidance about claiming for personal injuries following accidents that weren’t caused by the claimant’s fault. Their team of expert injury solicitors in Edenbridge can process your injury claim on your behalf on a 100% ‘no win, no fee*’ basis.
If you wish to establish your eligibility to claim from your own home, take their unique 30 second online test! It’s easy to use and simple to complete and will give you an estimate of the amount you might be awarded. Can your claim pass the compensation challenge, to process your claim using injury solicitors in Edenbridge?
Road Traffic Accident stats for Kent
Date Published: 17th December 2013
Author: Clare P
Category: Legal Services
Personal Injury Solicitors in Edenbridge
Accident Advice Helpline: Edenbridge
Contact UsPhone: 0800 689 0500
|Monday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|