Davidstow is a village in North Cornwall. The church is large but was very much restored in 1875 so that little original work remains inside.
If you live in Cornwall or anywhere else in the UK, your eyes are delicate and very easily injured. If that happens through no fault of your own, UK law says the guilty party should compensate you and this is when you will need legal help to make your personal injury compensation claim.
Injury solicitors in Davidstow
The severity of eye injuries can vary greatly from an irritation to the loss of sight. The injuries can happen in a multitude of ways, including:
- A blow to the eye, perhaps with a fist or ball which, if it detaches the retina can cause blindness
- Foreign bodies in the eye, the severity depending on what substance is in the eye and whether it has cut the eye or not
- Cuts to eyelids and eyeballs
- Exposure to gasses or chemicals can have devastating effects
- Ultraviolet light, exposure to the sun or sun lamps can cause flash burn to the cornea
These are just some samples of what could happen to your eyes through the fault of someone else and they could be the reason you need to talk to injury solicitors in Davidstow or another legal firm like Accident Advice Helpline about making a personal injury claim.
The signs you have an eye injury
If you suffer any of the following symptoms you should seek medical attention. Never try and treat your eyes yourself, you can do more harm than good:
- Pain in the eyes
- Sensitivity to light
- Wet eyes, caused by an increased tear production
- Dry eyes caused by a lack of tears
- Blurred or distorted vision
- Eye muscles going into spasms causing squints
- The feeling you have something in your eye
- Redness of the eye
- Difficulty keeping the affected eyes open
How to make your eye injury claim
Accident Advice Helpline has been assisting people with their personal injury compensation claims since 2000 and we have dealt with many thousands of cases including eye injury claims. Our solicitors have a great deal of experience in obtaining a fair compensation deal for clients and will make the process so much easier for you. At the same time, they will ensure that every facet of your claim is looked at to maximise the amount of compensation you are awarded.
Accident Advice Helpline is here to help. In just a few minutes one of our advisors will talk through your accident with you, discuss your options and give you an idea about how much compensation you can expect. You can contact the advisors on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993, or you can complete our online 30-second test for similar guidance.
We operate on a no win no fee* basis, so making a personal injury claim is available to everyone no matter how rich or poor they may be.
Although we do not have injury solicitors in Davidstow we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need injury solicitors in Davidstow look no further than our expert service.