How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitors in Dalbeattie

    Injury Solicitors in Dalbeattie and making a personal injury claim

    • Have you been injured in an accident that was not your fault?
    • Did the injuries need medical attention?
    • Did the accident happen some time in the last three years?

    If so, UK law says you are entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim. For this, you should contact injury solicitors in Dalbeattie at Accident Advice Helpline to help you through the maze of processes involved.

    Injury solicitors in Dalbeattie keep it simple

    To make a personal injury claim, for the layperson would be complex, time consuming and stressful.  Injury solicitors in Dalbeattie at Accident Advice Helpline have been making claims for over 15 years and have made it a very simple and stress free experience for the victims.  After all, they will have had enough trauma just from being in an accident.

    Who you need to deal with

    When you are making a personal injury claim, the majority of cases will involve an insurance company of some sort.  If you are prepared to pay the premiums, anything can be insured these days and most situations, people or organisations have insurance cover.  Generally it is the insurance company that settles the claim and the main ones that would be involved in personal injury are:

    • Motor insurance
    • Public liability insurance
    • Employer’s liability insurance
    • Product liability insurance
    • Professional indemnity insurance

    There are some organisations that are exempt from having insurances, such as government departments.  The police for instance, do not have motor insurance and the government as an employer does not have employer’s liability insurance.  It does not mean they do not settle the personal injuries claims, they just settle them themselves.

    Dealing with insurance companies or any other large organisation can be very difficult.  They usually have complicated forms with awkward questions.  Not a problem for the solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline.  They have dealt with many thousands of claims and dealing with the forms, the questions and the organisations is a daily occurrence for them.  They have a wealth of knowledge and experience that is invaluable when making a personal injury compensation claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    The other organisations

    Sometimes after a road traffic accident you discover the other driver was not insured.  In this case the claim would be referred to the Motor Insurers Bureau who pay the claims of victims in this instance.  All motor insurance companies pay a levy to them every year, and it is this that is used to pay any claims they have to settle.

    If your injuries were because of a crime of violence you would claim your compensation from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme, which is funded by the government.

    Accident Advice Helpline and how they can help

    Accident Advice Helpline is here to assist you in making your personal injury compensation claim.  Since June 2000 it is what we have been doing very successfully and we are one of the leaders in the personal injury claim field.

    We have a 30-second test on our website which will give you some guidance to the amount of compensation you may receive, or you can call our helpline on 0800 180 4123, and speak to one of our friendly advisors.

    Date Published: 8th December 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.