Injury solicitors in Cople explain criminal injury compensation
We all hope that we will never be the victim of a violent crime, but it happens every day to the people of Bedfordshire just like the rest of the country. If this has happened to you and the injuries sustained needed medical attention, you may be entitled to make a criminal injury claim and you might want to use the services of injury solicitors in Cople to assist you.
Let us explain what the scheme will pay for
The criminal injury compensation scheme will make payments for:
- Personal injury following a single incident
- Personal injury following a period of abuse
- Loss of earnings
- Special expenses payments – to cover specific injury-related requirements which are not free of charge from any source
- Fatal injuries, including loss of parental services and financial dependency
- Funeral payments
- Probate costs
Those that can make a claim
You may be eligible to make a criminal injuries claim with the help of injury solicitors in Cople if you:
- Were a direct victim of a crime of violence
- Were not to blame for the incident
- The incident happened within the last 2 years
- You reported it to the police and helped with their enquiries
- Sustained an injury while taking an exceptional and justified risk, while trying to remedy or prevent a crime
- Sustained a mental injury as a result of witnessing or being involved in the immediate aftermath of an incident in which a loved one is injured
- Are the qualifying relative of a victim who has died from injuries caused by a crime of violence
- You are a British citizen or a EU nation with a right to be in the UK.
We will help with your criminal injuries claim
Accident Advice Helpline is here to help you through the processes of making a criminal injuries claim. We are here to take the stress away and make your claim as trouble free as possible. We will not ask you for any money to start the work, as our no-win, no-fee* agreement will take care of the financing of your claim.
We can be your injury solicitors in Cople and have a wealth of knowledge and experience, so when making your compensation claim you’ll have the best on your side.
The sooner we know about your compensation claim, the sooner we can start the processes. Speak to one of our advisors today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile you will find them friendly, professional and compassionate.
Date Published: 17th December 2013
Author: David Brown