Injury solicitors in Cookham Dean say you should listen to Dame Esther
Most watchers will have seen the advert on TV where Dame Ester Rantzen tells you how good Accident Advice Helpline are at making personal injury claims. As well as recommending our services and talking about the amount of compensation you may be awarded, Esther also talks about not paying any money to start your claim because we operate on a ‘no-win, no-fee’ basis. You will also not have to pay us any money if your claim is unsuccessful.
Dame Esther Rantzen says to take her advice
In the advert, Esther says you should take her advice, you can trust Accident Advice Helpline’s injury solicitors in Cookham Dean to look after you, and she is right we will always out your need first.
That is not all we will do, we will:
- Be friendly and helpful at all times treating you and your claim with the respect you deserve
- Give you a simple, quick and efficient service
- Continue to give our staff the highest quality training to keep them abreast of current legislation so that we know the advice they are giving you is up to date and relevant
- Not to ask you for any money to start your claim
- Not to ask you for a penny if you do not win your claim
- Deal with the insurance companies, local authorities, government departments, manufacturers, Criminal Injury Compensation Authority, Motor Insurers Bureau, and any other organisation needed to save you the hassle of having to do this.
- Get the best possible personal injury compensation award for you
- Continue to use our four key principles, Integrity, Reliability, Dependability and Accountability, principles that ensure we are successful and continue to thrive, principles that ensure you get the best customer service in the industry
As well as all this you can trust our injury solicitors in Cookham Dean to examine every aspect of your accident and injuries and the impact they have had on your life when they are making your personal injury claim.
Injury solicitors in Cookham Dean need you to be honest with us
To work together as a partnership, injury solicitors in Cookham Dean need you to be:
- Honest and truthful with us from the start of your claim, misleading information can only jeopardise your compensation
- Able to give us information as soon as possible to avoid delays
- Truthful if you do not understand something we are asking, tell us so that we can do whatever is necessary to make sure you do.
Now you just need to contact us
You can contact Accident Advice Helpline either by completing the 30-second test on our website, or by phoning either 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 (mobile), and speaking to one of our friendly advisers. Either way, we are sure that contacting is to make your personal injury compensation claim is a decision you will not regret, and so is Dame Esther.
Date Published: 17th December 2013
Author: David Brown