Injury solicitors in Conwy and insurance companies
Conwy is a walled market town on the north coast of Wales. The church standing in Conwy has been marked as the oldest building in Conwy and has stood in the walls of Conwy since the 14th century. However, the oldest structure is part of the town walls, at the southern end of the east side. Here one wall and the tower of Llewellyn the Great’s Llys [court house] have been incorporated into the wall. If you have an accident while staying in Conwy, or while you are anywhere else in the UK, and that accident was not your fault, you may be entitled to make a personal injury claim and could be seeking injury solicitors in Conwy to help you. In most situations of this sort, it is an insurance company that settles the claim and it is them that has to be dealt with.
Injury solicitors in Conwy and types of insurance
The five main sorts of insurance that would be the most usual in dealing with personal injury claims are:
- Motor Insurance – this is the one most of us will know the best. It is illegal to be on UK roads in any sort of motorised vehicle without at least having third-party insurance. This is the part of the insurance that settles personal injury claims should one be made against you.
- Employers Liability Insurance – this is the cover most employers have in case of an accident in the workplace. If an employee is injured through no fault of their own, they may well make a personal injury claim against their employer.
- Public Liability Insurance – this is meant to cover anywhere the public venture. Shops, cinemas, theme parks, or anywhere else should have public liability insurance. There is no limit to the cover these policies give in case there is a situation where several people are severely injured and all make claims.
- Product Liability Insurance – if any product causes harm to anyone, the manufacturers will have this insurance to settle any claims made against them. It is their duty to ensure that all products sold to consumers, no matter how large or small, are safe for the use they were intended.
- Professional indemnity insurance – this is to protect professionals against claims made against them in the course of their profession. The medical professional is a typical example of the type of a profession that would use this type of insurance.
Which insurance is used depends on the type of accident you have had and whose fault the accident was, but at Accident Advice Helpline we will make sure your personal injury claim is sent to the correct company.
Accident Advice Helpline will deal with the insurance companies for you
We will deal with the insurance companies, or anyone else, on your behalf. This is what we have been doing for over 16 years and personal injury compensation claims are what we specialise in. We will ensure that your claim is dealt with simply, quickly and efficiently while maximising the amount you are awarded.
Complete the 30-second test on our website to get some idea of the amount you may be awarded, or call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone and speak to one of our friendly advisors. Let our injury solicitors in Conwy help you.
Date Published: 17th December 2013
Author: David Brown
Accident at Work stats for Conwy
|Non Fatal Injuries||114||97||129|