Injury Solicitors in Combe Martin
Combe Martin is a village and former manor on the North Devon coast. One of the village’s unusual features is the Pack o’ Cards public house built around 1700 by George Ley. Reputed to have been funded by his gambling successes, it originally had 52 windows, 13 rooms and four floors (matching the numbers from a pack of cards).
It does not matter if you live in North Devon, North Wales, North Scotland or anywhere else in the UK – the law is the same. If you are injured in an accident that was not your fault, the guilty party should compensate you for the suffering they have caused.
Providing you fit the criteria, injury solicitors in Combe Martin at Accident Advice Helpline will be able to assist you with this:
- The accident should have been the fault of someone else
- You should have sustained injuries to your body or mind
- The injuries should have been severe enough to need medical attention
- The accident should have happened in the last three years
If you fit the criteria, we can move on with injury solicitors in Combe Martin at Accident Advice Helpline
There is no end to the types of accidents that you could have been the blameless victim of, just a few of them are:
- A car crash
- A holiday accident
- An accident at school or college
- An animal related accident or attack
- A bicycle accident
- A work related accident
- Industrial illness condition
- Food poisoning
- A motorbike accident
- Medical negligence
- A trip, slip or fall in a public place
- Been the blameless victim of a violent crime, whether of a physical or sexual nature
- Injured because of defective equipment or machinery
Any of these, or any other accident could be the reason for you needing to make a personal injury compensation claim.
The material things a claim will cover
Apart from your pain and suffering, a personal injury claim will recoup any extra expenses you have had because of the accident, such things as:
- Replacement of damaged goods
- Impact on your future life
- Loss of earnings
- Travel costs
- Medical expenses
- Care costs
- Home adaption cost
- Any other cost or loss that is a direct result of the accident
You will need proof you have had to pay these expenses, or have lost some earnings, but as long as you can show proof we will be able to reclaim them.
The final stages
Now all you need to do is contact Accident Advice Helpline. Gather together as much information as you can about the accident and your injuries and speak to one of our friendly and helpful advisors on 0800 180 4123. They will discuss the details of your circumstances and provide you with all the information you will need about making a personal injury compensation claim.
With over 15 years’ experience of assisting victims get the compensation they were entitled to, we have become a leading name in the personal injury claim field. As a law firm, it is what we specialise in and what we excel at, having a reputation second to none.