Injury Solicitors in Colerne
Colerne is a village in Wiltshire. Colerne is a lovely little village, and has a couple of different parts to it. There is the village itself, then there is Southwood, Northwood and Pinewood and the final part of Colerne is Thickwood. It is the stereotypical quaint village, with a church as the heart of the village, a few pubs, a local shop and a florist, to name a few.
Here we are going to explain personal injury claims to the residents of Colerne, and anyone else that wants to know.
Injury solicitors in Colerne and how they can help with a personal injury claim
- Have you been in an accident?
- Has the accident happened within the last 3 years?
- Did you seek medical attention for your injuries?
- Was the accident reported to the police?
- Have you suffered stress, trauma or anxiety because of the accident?
- Were you unable to work so lost earnings because of the accident?
- Have you had extra expenses incurred that would not have had to be paid if it were not for the accident?
- Have you had to pay private medical expenses?
- Do you have to pay a carer to assist you because you can no longer carry out normal day-to-day tasks?
These are the criteria and just some of the things you can claim if you have been the non-fault victim of an accident in the last three years. Injury solicitors in Colerne at Accident Advice Helpline have been dealing with personal injury claims for over 15 years and have helped many thousands of claimants get the compensation they were entitled to.
Keeping it simple
Contact Accident Advice Helpline who will make sure your claim is simple, fast and efficient. Make sure you get the best compensation deal available, and make sure it is as trouble free as possible for you.
On the Accident Advice Helpline website there is a 30-second test, which will give some guidance to the amount of compensation you may be awarded, and there is an online claim form if you wish to complete it.
If you prefer, then contact us on the freephone number, 0800 180 4123, and speak to one of our friendly advisors. They are there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and will assist you all they can. They will provide all the answers to any questions you may have about making a claim, and then let you decide if you want to pursue the compensation or not.
We operate on a No Win No Fee* basis, so your initial contact with us, no matter which way you decide to get in touch, is free and any advice we give you is free. You will have no worries about funding your personal injury compensation claim, because we do not ask any money from you to start your claim and the No Win No Fee* is exactly that. If for some reason you do not win your claim you will not have to pay us any money.