How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitors in Claverdon

    If you’re mulling the possibility of launching an injury solicitors in Claverdon personal injury claim after suffering a nasty and unpleasant injury as a result of an accident that you could not in any way have been held to blame for, it will be worth spending a little while thinking about how any compensation you won would affect your financial position.

    This may sound daft, but an injection of cold, hard cash into your bank account can have certain ramifications that might not be immediately apparent to you. If you fail to get on top of these, you could end up being issued with hefty fines or even end up in prison.

    Financial considerations and injury solicitors in Claverdon

    Starting on a positive note, you could stand to win many, many thousands of pounds if a good injury solicitors firm in Claverdon can win a personal injury claim on your behalf. This would be entirely tax free and would have no bearing on your annual personal allowance for tax purposes.

    If you’d like to get a rough idea of the amount you could end up walking away with, you could do a lot worse than making full use of the 30-second claims calculator on the right of this page. Do bear in mind though that this will only show you an estimate of what you might get if your case were successful.

    On a slightly less positive note, if you were to win any compensation, you would be well advised to inform any agency that you claim benefits from. Your windfall could affect your entitlement to claim. If you do not notify the relevant agencies of the change in your financial circumstances and are later deemed to have claimed money you were not entitled to, you could face prosecution for benefit fraud. This could result in a fine, or even prison.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You should also declare any money an injury solicitor in Claverdon was to win on your behalf to the official receiver if you are an undisclosed bankrupt. Again, if you fail in your duty here, prosecution could follow. Some or all of the money you receive may be seized and distributed among your creditors if you are an undisclosed bankrupt.

    Call the experts

    If you’ve suffered an injury as the result of an accident that was not your fault and are wondering if you might have a good personal injury case, call Accident Advice Helpline now on 0800 689 0500. Lines are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so if you call now somebody will be ready and waiting to take your call, to give you free no obligation advice about making your claim.

    Date Published: 6th December 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.