Have you had a hiking related accident? You need to speak to the injury solicitors in Chippenham!
Hiking and hill walking are popular pastimes which enable people to explore areas around where they live and discover the natural beauty of their local environment. However, accidents can often happen when you least expect them to and painful injuries may be sustained. If you, or a fellow walker, have suffered a walking injury as the result of an accident that wasn’t your fault, then you may be legally entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim.
Keeping safe whilst out walking
There are a number of precautionary measures that you can take in order to reduce the likelihood of being injured whilst out walking.
- always wear appropriate waterproof and windproof clothing to reduce the risk of exposure should you become trapped or lost whilst out walking
- wear sturdy walking boots with a ridged sole that are designed for the rigours of walking over uneven terrain
- pack adequate high carbohydrate based foods to supply the body with calories and energy whilst out walking
- pack enough water to avoid dehydration and sip regularly
- pack a hat and gloves to keep warm
- pack a whistle, mobile phone, OS map and compass
- always take local advice and follow designated paths
- keep dogs on a lead for their safety around livestock
- shut gates after you and follow local signs
- tell someone where you intend to walk and an anticipated time for your return
Claiming for your walking injury using injury solicitors in Chippenham
If you have sustained a walking injury which was caused by someone else’s fault within the last 3 years, then you may be legally entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim using Accident Advice Helpline’s injury solicitors in Chippenham. Their friendly and helpful team of advisers can direct you through the maze of claiming for your injury. They will offer you the no obligation free legal advice that you need, in order to decide if an injury claim is right for you and your circumstances. The decision whether to continue or not will be entirely yours, no pressure from us at all.
Their injury solicitors in Chippenham will process your claim on your behalf on a 100% no win no fee* basis, so why not take their unique 30-second online test and see if you have a valid claim, and get an estimate of the amount of compensation you may be awarded.
With in excess of 15 years’ experience, their team of advisers and injury solicitors in Chippenham have a wealth of expertise and advice to ensure that your claim is handled professionally, reliably and with integrity. We have already helped many thousands of claimants get the compensation they were entitled to, now let us help you.
If you’d rather speak directly to an adviser to find out more just dial 0800 689 0500 now.