Have you been injured in a workshop accident? Speak to the expert injury solicitors in Chicksands
Workshops are busy and noisy environments which may have high volumes of vehicles entering and exiting the premises every day. In addition, the nature of the business may mean that chemicals and dangerous substances are handled and removed, extreme care is needed. Accidents can often happen when you are working in a confined space with noisy machinery and a busy workload of vehicles. In order to reduce the risk of accidents occurring, it is important to be vigilant and consistent when working. Speak to our expert injury solicitors in Chicksands about claiming for a workshop accident.
Safe working in the workshop environment
- Make sure you wear protective clothing such as overalls, goggles and steel toe-capped boots for safety
- Ensure that tools are replaced where they should be located
- Avoid trailing wires and hoses across the workshop floor as this can cause trip and fall hazards
- Wear disposable gloves to protect the hands and wrists from corrosive substances and oil based products
- Ensure that the area is well ventilated
- Use masks when handling and removing corrosive substances
- When moving vehicles ensure that someone directs you safely
- When working under ramps, ensure that you have adequate head height and wear goggles when working under a vehicle
- Use the correct tools for the job and ensure that any breakages are reported
Making your workshop injury claim using injury solicitors in Chicksands
If you, or a fellow colleague has suffered an injury as the result of an accident in the workshop that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years, then you may be legally entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim using the team of injury solicitors from Chicksands at Accident Advice Helpline.
With in excess of 15 years’ of experience in the industry, our friendly and professional team can answer any queries you may have about claiming for your workshop injury with their injury solicitors in Chicksands. They have already helped many thousands of victims claim the compensation they were entitled to.
To find out quickly if you are legally entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim for your workshop injury, go online and take part in their unique 30-second online test. Within seconds, you can establish your eligibility to make a compensation claim for your workshop injury using Accident Advice Helpline’s injury solicitors in Chicksands. It will also give you an estimate of the amount of compensation you may be awarded. Alternatively, call our helpful advisors and start your claim over the phone.
The telephone helpline is open 7 days a week to take your call and provide you with the free legal advice that you need in order to proceed with making your claim using our injury solicitors from Chicksands. All you need to do is dial 0800 689 0500 from your phone now.
Date Published: 4th December 2013
Author: David Brown