Get rid of back pain – injury solicitors in Castle Bromwich
Back pain can seriously affect your day to day life, making it difficult to do the simplest of tasks and leaving you in almost constant pain. Back pain can be brought on by an injury or accident, but it can also develop over time if you have bad posture, spend too long sitting or working, or are simply predisposed to it.
When it comes to relieving back pain, the obvious answer for most people is painkillers. However, if you are suffering from chronic back pain you don’t want to be taking painkillers all of the time, as this can lead to addiction or even stop the painkillers working as they should. Here are some tips on easing your back pain.
- See a doctor. If there doesn’t seem to be any real reason for your back pain it is important that you see a doctor to rule out anything that needs medical treatment.
- Lie on a hard surface. A wooden floor would be ideal for this. This measure only provides short term relief but can help a lot whilst the back is in spasm.
- Look into your daily habits. If you sit for a long time at a desk then this can cause back pain, as can standing for long periods of time. Ask your employer about taking breaks to stretch and move around, or simply moving around more in your job.
- Change your mattress. Sometimes a change of mattress can be all you need to see an immediate improvement in your back pain. A sagging mattress can cause back ache without you even noticing.
- See a chiropractor. They will be able to assess your condition and treat the source of the pain rather than just prescribing medication until the pain eases.
Claiming compensation through injury solicitors in Castle Bromwich
If you have had an accident which led to a back injury, and the accident was caused by someone else, then you may be in a great position to claim compensation. It is often best to use injury solicitors in Castle Bromwich to claim compensation, as they know the law and will be able to put together a solid case which is much more likely to be successful.
Accident Advice Helpline has over 15 years’ experience with personal injury compensation claims, and will be able to provide you with experienced and dedicated injury solicitors in Castle Bromwich who will work for you on a 100% no win no fee* basis to get you the compensation you deserve.
Just call the helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to speak to the friendly, helpful team about your accident. They will assess your case and let you know how likely it is to be successful, and also point you in the direction of the 30 second test, which tells you how much compensation you may be entitled to.Open Claim Calculator