Have you suffered from food poisoning after buying food from the supermarket, or as a result of poor hygiene standards at your local restaurant or café in Burton on Trent? If so, you may be eligible to claim compensation.
Food poisoning is an extremely unpleasant experience and even more so if it wasn’t your fault, but the fault of an establishment or supplier that should not be providing substandard food and services to an unsuspecting customer.
Accident Advice Helpline can help you receive compensation for having endured food poisoning and our advisers are on hand to answer any questions you may have about the process of claiming.
Do I need injury solicitors in Burton on Trent?
You may think it is best to use a local solicitor but by only looking at injury solicitors in Burton on Trent, you could be missing out on top-notch legal advice and representation from solicitors with more experience.
Accident Advice Helpline has a whole host of experienced and dedicated solicitors who can process compensation claims for victims of food poisoning anywhere in the UK.Open Claim Calculator
What happens now?
When you call our friendly legal advisers they will ask you questions about the circumstances of your food poisoning incident and it is therefore sensible to have certain details written down before you call, for instance:
- The name and address of the restaurant, café or supermarket which supplied the food that resulted in you becoming ill;
- The nature of your illness, including symptoms and length of sickness;
- Any medical advice received and if you required hospital treatment or were prescribed medication from your GP, details must be provided.
Our telephone advisers will put you at ease and will be able to tell you whether or not you can go ahead and pursue a claim.
How much compensation will I receive?
Compensation for food poisoning cases can differ from case to case, which is why it is important for us to gather as much information as possible about the circumstances surrounding your food poisoning episode and the illness you experienced.
The amount you are awarded will depend on:
- The severity of your illness
- The length of your illness
- If you have had to pay for medications and treatment due to food poisoning
- The impact food poisoning has had on your work and home life
- Any long-term effects associated with the food poisoning incident
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline?
We are a nationally recognised legal firm, with solicitors that represent food poisoning victims all over the UK. We have the experience and success rate needed to make you feel comfortable using our services to pursue a claim. It may seem easier to use injury solicitors in Burton on Trent, but if they do not have the expertise that we possess, your claim may not be successful.
Find out more by speaking to one of our helpful advisers:
- Call 0800 689 0500 free from a landline; or
- Dial 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.