Did you know that Broxted is on the road to the town of Thaxted, where the famous composer Gustav Holst once lived? Although he wrote many pieces of music from a wide variety of genres, Holst is probably best known for his work ‘The Planet Suite’. It was this piece that set him on the international map, bringing him both popular and critical acclaim. His work influenced other English composers such as Benjamin Britten and Michael Tippett who were struck by the deeply personal style of his music.
If you have been involved in an accident that was not your fault and you were injured as a result, you should contact Accident Advice Helpline today. Our specialist team are just a phone call away and we want to help you claim the compensation you deserve. As one of the UK’s top law firms, Accident Advice Helpline provides a professional and efficient service with friendly, helpful staff. If you get in touch, we can help you start your claim for compensation today.
Injury Solicitors In Broxted
Do you live in Broxted? Have you had an accident that was not your fault? Did you suffer an injury as a result of the accident? If you have and are now considering a claim for compensation, ask Accident Advice Helpline to help you today. You can trust that your claim will be in safe hands. For as our patron consumer champion Esther Rantzen says, ’Take my advice, you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you.’
Why Should I Ask Accident Advice Helpline To Be My Injury Solicitors In Broxted?
Established since 2000, Accident Advice Helpline has 13 years of experience helping people like you get the compensation you deserve. Call Accident Advice Helpline today and you will receive these great benefits:
- 100% no-win, no-fee* compensation promise
- No money required up front to start your claim
- A 24/7 free legal advice telephone helpline
And as Esther says, ‘If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive free advice, …. and no-win, no-fee* means exactly that.’Open Claim Calculator
So If You Have. . .
- been injured in a car accident that wasn’t your fault
- slipped on a wet floor in your favourite restaurant
- had an accident at work due to no fault of your own
- suffered any form of no fault injury
You should contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if we can help you claim the compensation to which you are entitled.
How Do I Get In Touch?
It is very easy to contact Accident Advice Helpline and connect with injury solicitors in Broxted. You can take your pick from these convenient and easy methods:
- Complete our unique online 30-second test to find out how much you could claim
- Call our free 24/7 helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500 or
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 or you can even
- Text ‘claim 365’ to 88010
Get in touch now. We are here to help.