How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury expert solicitors for Binfield

    Did you know that there are thousands of people in the UK living with the consequences of an accident that was not their own fault? They are struggling every day with the pain and suffering caused by injuries that were caused by another person or organisation.

    Yet, only a small proportion of these people think about starting a claim for compensation. Here at Accident Advice Helpline we think this a terrible shame. We were established as a personal injury law firm more that 15 years ago so that we could help injured people claim the compensation that they deserve. If you need injury expert solicitors for Binfield you should give us a call right now!

    Do you need injury expert solicitors for Binfield?

    Do you live in Binfield? Have you had an accident that was not your fault? Were you injured as a consequence of the accident? If you have, you may now be considering making a claim for compensation. We can handle all sorts of personal injury claims. Every year we help people who have slipped, tripped or fallen in places. They seek help from us because they have broken ankles, twisted wrists and head injuries.

    We can also help with road traffic accidents and accidents at work.

    What sort of claims can be made?

    You can claim for the injury itself – this is a sum of money for the pain and suffering that you are experiencing. Then you can also claim for the expenses that you have incurred because of the injury.

    Open Claim Calculator

    What can a solicitor do to help?

    Injury expert solicitors for Binfield here at Accident Advice Helpline can offer you a 100% no-win, no-fee compensation promise. This means that no money is required up front to start your claim. The financial risk to you is minimal. We also provide a 24/7 legal advice telephone helpline so you can chat about your potential claim before you make any decisions.

    Our service comes recommended by consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen who endorses the excellent service that we provide.

    Getting in touch with Accident Advice Helpline

    We want to help you get the compensation that you deserve so we have made it easy for you to get in touch with us. All you have to do is call our 24/7 helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. You can complete our unique online 30-second test to find out how much you could claim or text ‘claim 365’ to 88010

    Get in touch now. We are here to help if you need injury expert solicitors for Binfield.

    Date Published: 27th December 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.