The small, rural village of Berrynarbor lies in North Devon, close to Exmoor and a few miles from Ilfracombe. Surrounded by woodlands and farms, most people who live here commute to work in the surrounding area, and if you’re injured in an accident here then finding injury solicitors in Berrynarbor could prove challenging. Ideally you want a personal injury solicitor with specialist experience handling personal injury claims, and that’s where Accident Advice Helpline can help you. Rather than wasting time hunting for injury solicitors in Berrynarbor, you can get in touch with us to find out if you have a viable claim after your accident.
What types of accidents might you need injury solicitors in Berrynarbor for?
Accident Advice Helpline has been helping people claim compensation since 2000 and during that time we have handled a wide variety of different types of claims. Whether you’ve been injured in a road traffic accident, an accident at work or even an accident in a public place, we should be able to help you. Here are just a few examples of the types of accidents we have handled claims for over the years:
- Animal attack accidents – for example, being kicked and injured by farm animals
- Agricultural accidents such as tractor or combine harvester accidents, or injuries caused by harmful pesticides and chemicals
- Industrial accidents in warehouses, factories and manufacturing plants
- Slips, trips and falls in public places, such as tripping on damaged pavement in the village
- Food poisoning after dining at a pub or takeaway in the area
- Road traffic accidents leading to minor injuries such as whiplash or more serious head or spinal injuries
- Hit and run accidents where a pedestrian is knocked over
- Accidents at schools and nurseries, where children are injured due to staff negligence
If you or somebody you love has been injured in an accident that was somebody else’s fault, then we should be able to help you.
Three years to make a claim
In most cases, you have three years from the date of your accident to make a claim for compensation. Whilst this can be extended in rare cases, it’s a good idea to get in touch with a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after your accident, to find out if you have a viable claim and get advice. You may have sustained minor injuries after an accident at work or be recovering at home from serious injuries suffered in a car crash caused by a dangerous driver. Whatever has happened, you’re entitled to claim compensation if somebody else caused your accident, and we can help you on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis.
Call us today
Why not take the 30-second test on our website to find out how much you could receive if your claim is successful, then call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re waiting to offer no-obligation advice and you could find out if you have a viable claim. So what do you have to lose?
Date Published: 16th June 2017
Author: Rob Steen