Bellshill in North Lanarkshire is a town located just south-east of Glasgow. Part of the Greater Glasgow Metropolitan Area, the town is close to Motherwell, Coatbridge and Hamilton, with a population of 20,705. Bellshill is known for its music scene and became a hotspot for indie rock, with bands such as Teenage Fanclub and Soup Dragon hailing from here, as well as some members of the band Mogwai. If you’ve been injured at a gig in the town, injury solicitors in Bellshill may charge you more than the price of your ticket to make a claim. A far more affordable option would be to make a 100% no win, no fee* claim with Accident Advice Helpline.
Common injuries sustained at gigs
Attending a gig or concert at a live music venue means you’re in an environment with lots of other people, and so there is the potential for accidents to occur. Here are just a few examples of the types of injuries Accident Advice Helpline has handled claims for the past 15 years and more:
- Crush injuries, usually sustained after crowds try to evacuate a venue in an emergency – these could include cracked ribs, head injuries, cuts and bruises and broken bones
- Injuries caused by objects falling from height (such as lights or sound equipment) such as head, face and back injuries
- Slip, trip or fall injuries such as broken bones or a sprained ankle
- Hearing damage from faulty sound equipment
- Food poisoning after eating food prepared and sold at the venue
- Injuries caused by the surroundings – for example lacerations from a broken seat, scalds from a faulty hot tap in the toilets etc.
Finding specialist personal injury solicitors in Bellshill may be a challenge, but Accident Advice Helpline has been helping people claim compensation for over 15 years, so we’ll do our best to get you the compensation you deserve.
How much compensation will I get?
It’s impossible for us to answer this without knowing the circumstances of your accident and the severity of your injuries. Remember you can make a personal injury claim even for minor injuries, if somebody else is responsible for your accident. We’ll take into account the severity of your injuries and how they have impacted your life, as well as any loss of earnings you’ve suffered from taking time off work, when calculating your personal injury settlement. So pick up the phone and call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500.