Beckington is a small village and civil parish in Somerset with a population of 983 people. It was once a centre for the wool trade, with fulling mills springing up here. Today it is a rural village and parish which acts as a commuter base for the surrounding area. If you’ve been injured in an accident at work in Beckington, finding injury solicitors in Beckington could prove challenging, due to the village’s rural location.
It might be a better idea to work with a reputable, nationwide firm of injury solicitors, and that’s where Accident Advice Helpline can help. We provide a 100% no win, no fee* service and have been helping people claim compensation since 2000.
How have you been injured?
If you’ve been hurt in an accident that wasn’t your fault and need injury solicitors in Beckington to help you claim the compensation you deserve, we can help. Here are just a few examples of the most common types of injuries we have handled claims for:
- Head and spinal injuries after a fall from height – for example whilst working on a construction site
- Back injuries, broken bones or strains and sprains after slipping on an unmarked wet floor
- Road traffic accident injuries such as whiplash, broken bones and head injuries
- Industrial injuries such as crush injuries from machinery, industrial deafness or respiratory conditions
- Burns from working in a kitchen, or in a factory with hot ovens
- Slip, trip and fall injuries sustained from tripping and falling in a public place or on the street
In the majority of these cases, somebody else could be held liable for your injuries, so you could be entitled to make a personal injury claim within three years of your accident.
Who’s to blame?
Even if you’re unsure of who’s to blame for your accident, you can still get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline. It might be that your employer has been negligent, or perhaps your local council has failed to maintain pavements in your area to a safe standard. Whatever has happened, and however minor or serious your injuries, give Accident Advice Helpline a call on 0800 689 0500 to find out if you could make a claim. It’s free to call us and our phone line is open 24/7, offering confidential, no-obligation advice.Open Claim Calculator
You deserve to be compensated if somebody else’s negligence has caused your accident, so don’t hesitate to get in touch with us to find out more about making a 100% no win, no fee* claim today.