Did you know that the actress Judy Geeson was born in Arundel? Although Geeson first appeared in the celebrated film To Sir With Love in 1967, she is most noted for her work in the horror genre. As recently as 2012, Geeson appeared in the horror The Lords of Salem which was her first role after nearly ten years of absence from the screen.
If you have suffered the horror of being injured as the result of an accident that wasn’t your fault, our specialist team at Accident Advice Helpline believes that you may be entitled to compensation. Indeed the law says that you may be entitled to compensation. As one of the UK’s top law firm, Accident Advice Helpline provides a professional and efficient service with friendly, helpful staff. If you get in touch, we can help you start your claim for compensation today.
Get help from injury solicitors in Arundel
Have you been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault? According to the law, anyone who is injured because of someone else’s negligence deserves to be compensated. At Accident Advice Helpline we can help you get what you deserve. Dame Esther Rantzen is just one of the people who knows how worth it making a claim can be and implores you to seek justice.
What’s so good about Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline has been in business for over 15 years, which means we have a wealth of experience in all kinds of personal injury claims. When you choose to claim with us, you’re not just claiming with one of the best injury law firms in the UK but you’ll be assigned injury solicitors in Arundel who have experience in dealing your specific type of claim. We’ll offer you-
- 100% no-win, no-fee compensation promise
- No money required up front to start your claim
- A 24/7 free legal advice telephone helpline
Perhaps you have . . .
- been injured in a car accident that wasn’t your fault
- slipped on a wet floor in your favourite restaurant
- had an accident at work due to no fault of your own
- suffered any form of no fault injury
You should contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if we can help you claim the compensation to which you are entitled.
How do I get in touch?
It is very easy to contact Accident Advice Helpline and connect with injury solicitors in Arundel. You can take your pick from these convenient and easy methods:
- Complete our unique online 30-second test to find out how much you could claim
- Call our free 24/7 helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500 or
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 or you can even
- Text ‘claim 365’ to 88010
Date Published: 28th December 2013
Author: David Brown